Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wishlist of the week. (Free People)

Each week I'll put up what I'm oogling over from a certain store. Each week's store will be different but I'll put up one thing from each of these categories:
  • formal dress
  • casual dress
  • top
  • skirt
  • shorts
  • pants
  • jacket
  • sweater
  • earrings
  • ring
  • bag
  • necklace
  • sunglasses
  • bracelet
  • flats
  • heels
  • wedges
  • sneakers
  • boots
  • sandals
Ok, I know... I'm neurotic. But I'm going to have fun with this. :)

This weeks store is... Free People! (BTW, I know I left off heels and wedges, but I didn't like any from the site. Sad face.)

Formal dress.





Pants.



Jacket.


Skirt.
Sweater.
Ring.
Earrings.
Bag.
Necklace.
Bracelet.
Sunglasses.
Flats.
Sneakers.
Boots.
Sandals.

Casual dress.






Shorts.

Top.

No comments:

Post a Comment