1. First, make sure to pat your face down with water and use steam to open up your pores. This will make the dirt and oil easier to remove.
2. Cleanse your face with Neutrogena Power-Foam Wash. (This should be done every day, if not twice daily.)
3. Then exfoliate with Clean & Clear Exfoliating Scrub. (This only needs to be done two-three times a week. If it's done too often, it can damage the skin.) It gets of dry, flaky skin, which is great for those of us who have plenty of it! Oh, and it feels amazing and tingly, especially in the morning.
4. Next comes the mask. Masks can be done as often or as infrequently as you please, but I like to do them about twice a week. My very favorite that I have EVER tried is the Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque. It's really inexpensive and works great. It feels so clean and smells so good. The best part is that you can feel it tightening your skin, and it's so easy to wash off.
5. As I've already mentioned, my skin is on the dry side so I always have to make sure to moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! This should be done one-three times a DAY. I like to use Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer for my problem areas.
6. Last but not least: TONER, TONER, TONER! Toner is SO important and should be used EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU WASH YOUR FACE! Most facial products are designed to open up your pores in order to clean them out. Well, toner is designed to close your pores back up when you're done so dirt and oil can't find their way back into them when they're opened up. Any toner will work, but my toner of choice is Eau Roma Water by LUSH. You can just spritz it right on, and it feels amazing when you just feel kind of dirty.